Content Estate Marketing (“Content Estate”) is herein referred to as “Us” or “We” or “Our”. We offer this website, including services and information to you on the condition of acceptance of all of our policies, terms, conditions, and all notices stated throughout this site.
By visiting our site or purchasing our services, “the customer” (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Your”) is bound by these terms and conditions including all additional terms and conditions whose links are placed on this site.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service at any time at our sole discretion. It is Your responsibility to check for changes made to these Terms of Service periodically. You also acknowledge that You have read, understood, and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Payment: Payment is required in full before work begins on Your project.
- Alterations: Additional charges may be incurred for any requested change or alterations after You have processed Your invoice.
- Project completion: All delivered projects are considered complete after 7 days of delivering Your project. You should submit any and all revision/modification requests within this 7-day period. Outside this 7-day period, You may be required to pay a revision fee for any modifications You need.
- File backup: We backup all delivered files for 30 days after completion.
- Refunds: We will provide a refund, less costs incurred, after revision attempts to correct all anomalies which You must state. The following are not grounds for a refund request; omitted information like non-inclusion of sources, material facts or other component necessary to complete the project. A revision request does not guarantee additional work outside the scope of Your project.
- Subcontractors: You authorize Us to delegate any part of Your order.
- Your right to use and Our right to use: After delivery of Your order, You own the rights to the delivered content. You authorize that We can use Your delivery in Our portfolio or other forms of marketing/promotional materials.
- Content Ranking: We will go above and beyond to provide You content that ranks highly on Google and other search engines. However, it is vital that you know that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a long term and more profitable marketing tactic, hence, we do not guarantee that using our service will improve Your search engine ranking, amount of traffic, and other forms of optimization.
- Limitation of Liability: Our total collective liability to You for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with Our service shall be limited to the charges paid by You for the service that is the subject of any such claim. You agree that We are not liable for any loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, contracts or any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever. This limitation of liability shall be enforced to the full extent allowable by law and shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Settlement: You agree that We will settle any dispute arising from inconsistencies in Our delivery or service by You and Us.
- Removal of links from our website: Without Your approval and consent, We may remove any links that you post on Our Website that We consider offensive for any reason.
- Disclaimer: All the materials on Our Website are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, We do not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on Our website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this website.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between You and Us and it supersedes all prior agreements, understandings and representations whether oral or written.